Take a moment to read Sean’s story and see the difference Wintercomfort has made to one young man’s life. Please help us to change more lives
You can set up a one-off or regular donation through Justgiving using the link above, or visit our Support Us page to find out more ways to support Wintercomfort.
Wintercomfort supports people who are homeless or at risk of losing their homes in Cambridge.
- a safe place, where people can feel welcome and valued
- basic amenities such as meals, showers and laundry facilities
- a range of educational and recreational activities
- opportunities to access other agencies eg health service, legal advice
- meaningful work and volunteering opportunities through our social enterprises.
“There’s a warm, friendly atmosphere here. It’s not just about getting hot food, there’s brilliant support here. It really builds confidence”
We are open all year round, Monday to Friday, from 8.30am-3.30pm. Some people will be sleeping rough, others may be guests at the local night shelter, living in temporary accommodation or vulnerably housed. Read more about the services we offer.