** Thank you so much to everyone who has offered to volunteer at Christmas. We now have enough people to help, but if you are interested in volunteering at another time please do let us know **
Wintercomfort supports people who are homeless or at risk of losing their homes in Cambridge.
- a safe place, where people can feel welcome and valued
- basic amenities such as meals, showers and laundry facilities
- a range of educational and recreational activities
- opportunities to access other agencies eg health service, legal advice
- meaningful work and volunteering opportunities through our social enterprises.
“There’s a warm, friendly atmosphere here. It’s not just about getting hot food, there’s brilliant support here. It really builds confidence”
We are open all year round, Monday to Friday, from 8.30am-3.30pm, Saturday 8am-midday. Some people will be sleeping rough, others may be guests at the local night shelter, living in temporary accommodation or vulnerably housed. To find out more take a look at our latest newsletter: Newsletter June 2014
You can set up a one-off or regular donation through Justgiving using the link above or use the DONATE page on our website.
The support of our fundraisers really does make a world of difference. We have produced a range of literature to help you in your fundraising journey and warmly invite you to visit the SUPPORT US tab at the top of this page. Thank you.