Wintercomfort supports people who are homeless or at risk of losing their homes in Cambridge
- a safe place, where people can feel welcome and valued
- basic amenities such as meals, showers and laundry facilities
- a range of educational and recreational activities
- opportunities to access other agencies eg health service, legal advice
- meaningful work and volunteering opportunities through our social enterprises.
“There’s a warm, friendly atmosphere here. It’s not just about getting hot food, there’s brilliant support here. It really builds confidence” We are open all year round, Monday to Friday, from 8.30am-2pm (2 – 3.15pm individual appointments), Saturday 8am-midday. Some people will be sleeping rough, others may be guests at the local night shelter, living in temporary accommodation or vulnerably housed. To find out more take a look at our latest newsletter: September 2015 Newsletter
You can set up a one-off or regular donation through Justgiving using the link above or use the DONATE page on our website. The support of our fundraisers really does make a world of difference. We have produced a range of literature to help you in your fundraising journey and warmly invite you to visit the SUPPORT US tab at the top of this page. Thank you.