Wintercomfort supports people who are homeless or at risk of losing their homes in Cambridge
- a safe place, where people can feel welcome and valued
- basic amenities such as meals, showers and laundry facilities
- a range of educational and recreational activities
- opportunities to access other agencies eg health service, legal advice
- meaningful work and volunteering opportunities through our social enterprises.
“There’s a warm, friendly atmosphere here. It’s not just about getting hot food, there’s brilliant support here. It really builds confidence”
We are open all year round, Monday to Friday, from 8.30am-2pm (2 - 3.15pm individual appointments), Saturday 8am-midday. Some people will be sleeping rough, others may be guests at the local night shelter, living in temporary accommodation or vulnerably housed. To find out more take a look at our latest newsletter: Newsletter June 2015
You can set up a one-off or regular donation through Justgiving using the link above or use the DONATE page on our website.
The support of our fundraisers really does make a world of difference. We have produced a range of literature to help you in your fundraising journey and warmly invite you to visit the SUPPORT US tab at the top of this page. Thank you.
People’s Postcode Trust is a grant-giving charity funded entirely by players of People’s Postcode Lottery. We received funding from the Trust for our welfare services – breakfast and laundry. www.postcodetrust.org.uk